- What is the power requirement and voltage of the machine?
The different electrical requirements can be found in the machine specifications sheet.
- What electronics do you use? Can I get spares in my country?
All machines will be fitted with Omron and Festo hardware, which is easily accessible from any country.
- I would like more airshafts with my machine. How many do I get?
4 is standard, with the option to purchase additional parts.
- Can the bags be stacked in singles on the delivery table?
Yes, the stacking assist allows for singles or shingled stacking
- Does the machine price include the installation fee?
The quotation will split the costs of the machine, shipping and installation.
- What are the shipping terms?
DAP – customer facility.
- How many glands does the machine come with?
The machine comes standard with tooling for 2 gland types.
- How many taps does the machine come with?
The machine comes standard with tooling for 2 tap types.
- Can you run a 2-inch gland?
Although it is not a standard, the machine can be adapted to run a 2-inch fitment by request.
- Can your machine run a PE tube or double wound material?
This is not a standard requirement, but both COMBO 1 and COMBO 2 machines would be able to accommodate a tube.
- Can I have different delta shapes/edge of bags?
Yes, this unit is an optional addition.
- What’s the length of machine?
The machine “footprint” can be found in the machine specifications sheet.
- What’s the widest material I can load on the machine?
The maximum material widths can be found in the machine specifications sheet.
- Largest diameter of material on unwinds.
The maximum reel diameters can be found in the machine specifications sheet.
- Can I run a quad bag with polyethene gussets?
This would be a special requirement and needs to be discussed.
- Do you have a device to improve air in the bag?
Yes, we offer the option of a static induction unit.
- Does the machine have an auto tracking mechanism?
Yes, all machines have automatic web tracking facilities.
- Does the machine come with a light curtain and can we mute it?
Yes, the machine’s come with safety light curtains. The fault buzzer can be muted, within CE parameters.
- Is the machine CE rated?
Yes, all machines adhere to CE safety requirements.
- What type of zips can we run on pouches?
The zipper unit is an additional option and zipper profiles will be assessed.
- What pouch sizes can I run on the machine?
The machine comes with one set of shaped seal tooling (for 3L pouches), all additional tooling can be ordered.
- What is the delivery time of the machine?
Please see the machine specifications sheet for lead times on machine deliveries.
- Does the machine come with manuals?
Yes, all machines come with manuals and diagrams.
- Can I contact you if I have a problem? Who should I contact?
We offer technical support and guidance for all machines.
- What is the cycle time of pouch/bag in box production?
Please see the machine selection guide for cycle times on the different machines.
- Where is your machine made?
All machines will be designed and built at our facility in Cape Town.
- Does the machine come with spares/change parts?
The machine sell price includes critical spares for units that require frequent maintenance.
- Can I have the temperature and measurement in Fahrenheit and inches?
Machines can be programmed to read both metric or imperial units.
- When running printed material, should it be from a single reel or two reels?
Please see the machine specifications sheet for material unwind configurations.